Have you ever wondered why it’s so easy to work with some people yet more challenging to work with others?
Most of us have experienced this at one time or another!
People are different. They have different needs, different priorities and different communication styles. Understanding yourself and others is the first step in working together more efficiently to achieve better results and build better relationships .
The DiSC model is a simple tool that's proven to assist managers, supervisors and team leads in communicating and connecting with each other. This system will help you build more effective relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
What will this full-day workshop provide to you and your team?
- A common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- A springboard for conversation and team building
- Improve employee and workplace communication
- Help you understand people who aren’t like you…or who are too much like you
- Reduce conflict and avoid misunderstandings
Don't miss the opportunity to attend this highly-rated workshop at the preferred ORCCA member rate made available to you!
Participation is limited to 15 participants
Register today at email@example.com
DiSC® is a reputable behaviour assessment tool used by over 1 million leaders, communications ex